We believe asset allocation is the key driver of portfolio returns that result in long-term growth. This conviction is based not only on our own experience, but also on findings demonstrated in research papers by leading financial authors.
While many traditional asset allocation models focus on diversity across a broad range of asset classes with little consideration for long-term returns, our approach is different.
A highly respected research philisophy demonstrates a persistent difference between investment returns based on three primary Factors; 1. The decision between equity and debt. 2. Company size 3. valuation. These factors are important in domestic and international markets.
Three Primary Factors
Step 1: Asset allocation
- We build individual solutions for each client, applying our investment philosophy to his or her unique situation. Allocations may include 10-15 distinct asset classes across global debt and equity markets.
Step 2: Implementation
- After determining an allocation strategy for the client, we implement the portfolio with a combination of mutual funds and/or ETFs. Our Fund Updates page includes links to some of those funds. We do not hold customer assets directly, and all account transfers are handled custodian to custodian.
Step 3: Monitor
- Over time, we expect every client’s financial situation will change. Additionally, our investment approach may change to reflect new research or products. To incorporate these changes effectively, we expect to maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients regarding their own portfolio performances and financial situations, as well as our firm’s investment process. This dialogue typically includes meetings, phone calls, quarterly performance statements, and monthly custodial statements.
This goal based financial planning approach is designed to help:
- 1. Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure only the right financial products and services are chosen
- 2. Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact the financial planning strategy
- 3. Continually monitor the plan to ensure it meets changing needs and circumstances
Planning and Advice
As your needs in life change, so does the help you require. At every turn, we're here to help you plan-from investment strategies, to complex wealth management needs, to managing your portfolio.
Simple, Straightforward Pricing
Being transparent about pricing matters too. With some of the most competitive pricing in the industry, we can help your money work harder.
Security You Can Count On
We take your security and privacy seriously. That is why we employ world-class measures to help keep your portfolio safe.
Your Security and Privacy
We understand the importance when it comes to the security of your family and your assets. That is why we use the latest technology to help protect your personal information and financial transactions.
Expert Insights and Investing Tools
We help you make better decisions with easy-to-use tools and straightforward insights from experienced professionals.